Tipperary Mid-West Community Radio is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced person as Station Manager.
The person recruited will play a very important role in the continued functioning and the future development of the radio station.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good knowledge of the community radio sector
- Professional experience of working in the Radio/Broadcasting sector
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Experience of working with volunteers and community groups
The successful candidate should be:
- Capable of interacting effectively with people
- Highly motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Capable of working to established deadlines
- Computer literate
- Capable of managing POBAL Community Services programmes
If you are interested in this position and you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications:
Send your CV by post to The Manager, Tipperary Mid-West Community Radio, St. Michael’s Street, Tipperary Town.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED AND THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.