This week is “Trustee’s Week”, a special week organised by the Charities Regulator of Ireland, dedicated to honouring the many charitable organisations in Ireland who work tirelessly all over the country.
As part of Trustee’s week, Tipp Mid-West Radio will broadcast a 1-hour special programme, created by CRAOL (the Community Radio Forum of Ireland) at 6.30 p.m. on this Friday, 20th November
The aim of the programme is to highlight the important role and work carried out by Charity boards and their trustees within the community. The programme will be presented by Ronan Tierney and Helen Martyn, the CEO of Charities Regulator Challenges.
They will be chairing a panel discussion with:
- Fran Brennan, Chairperson Disability Federation of Ireland
- Jack Nolan, Board Member – Foróige
- Molly Buckley, Pobal director
- Diarmaid O’Corrbui, CEO of the Carmichael Centre Good Governance Awards 2020
- TJ Flanagan, CEO of The Irish Co-operative Organisation Society