Tipp Mid-West Radio, St. Michael’s Street, Tipperary Town are seeking applications for the position of:
This is a Part-Time position (19.5 hours per week) – Monday to Friday, each week.
- This position requires the successful candidate to:
- Produce, Record & Edit material for Radio Content (both on & off-site) .ie podcasting and documentary
- Produce, Record & Edit material for radio advertising
- Operate the station broadcasting desk for live programming, as needed
- Undertake some limited reception & secretarial duties, as required in the daily operation of the station
This position requires a number of professional and personal attributes including, but not limited to the following:
- Good working knowledge of sound editing & radio production is required
- Fluent written & spoken English is essential
- General proficiency in the use of IT, including email & internet use
- Ability to work under own initiative & on solo projects
- Good team-skills & an ability to work in a close office environment with colleagues
- Flexible and willing to adapt at short notice in terms of work schedule & duties, as needed.
This position is now closed to applicants.
This position is supported by the Community Services Programme (CSP), funded by POBAL