Tipp Mid-West Radio, St. Michael’s Street, Tipperary Town are seeking applications for the position of:
Office & Accounts Administrator / Receptionist
This is a Part-Time position (19.5 hours per week) – Monday to Friday, each week.
- This position requires the successful candidate to:
- Prepare and process Invoices & Monthly statements for the station, with respect to Advertising
- Assist the Advertising Manager in engaging with our business customers in relation to accounts & debts
- Undertake all necessary reception & office administration work, such as telephone calls, dealing with the public, stock ordering & answering public queries
- Updating the station website, as required
- Limited continuity broadcasting may be required
This position requires a number of professional and personal attributes including, but not limited to the following:
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks
- General experience in office financials & accounts
- Proficiency in a broad range of IT skills including typing, MS Office Suite, Internet use etc.
- Fluency in written & spoken English is essential
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good team-skills & an ability to work in a close office environment with colleagues
- Flexible and willing to adapt at short notice in terms of work schedule & duties, as needed.
Important Eligibility Criteria
This position is supported by the Community Services Programme (CSP).
Therefore candidates must be in receipt of a Social Welfare / Benefit payment.
Candidates from the following categories are welcome to apply:
- Person in receipt of Jobseeker’s Benefit (JB), Jobseeker’s Assistance (JA), Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, one parent family payment (OPF) or the Jobseeker Transitional Payment
- Persons in receipt of disability allowance (DA), invalidity pension, blind person’s pension or other disability benefit
- People employed from Tús, Gateway, Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible but cannot simultaneously hold a CSP and Tús/Gateway/CE/JI/RSS position. Former RSS workers who were previously CE participants are also eligible
Closing date for applications is by 3 p.m. on Friday, 11th June 2021
Applicants should send a Cover Letter & up to date C.V. to:
OR BY POST TO:
The Manager, Tipp Mid-West Radio, St. Michael’s Street, Tipperary Town